BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 12, 2009




Technically, now it's considered "ok" to post obsessive cat photos of my fur baby, Halle, now that I'm happily married & avoided ending up living alone in a bitter home of furballs. At least that's what I'm telling people so I can post these cute lil cuddly pictures. The irony is that I always make fun of parents who send millions of baby pictures gushing over them or entire blogs dedicated to their childs life but tell everyone..."it's for our friends and family that don't live near by" Yea right! haha Your kid is a reflection of yourself & you're just trying to show off that you produced such a cutie, I've got ya pegged!! It's okay though....if I suffered through 9 months of pregnancy & hours of endless labor pains, I'd be probably throw out a few obnoxious gloats too, in fact, I know I would! However, that is TBD...so on to the kitty cat, ole

0 comments: