BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's time to ketchup!!!


This is for all my fellow Americans.

When watching the morning news today, they informed me that the #1 condiment used in the US since 1991 has been "salsa"

Salsa??? What,that's not American? I couldn't believe it.

I mean, I knew I like to eat out alot at Mexican restaurants but I didn't know that so did the whole rest of the United States. I see alot of hotdogs, hamburgers & french fries being consumed so I just assumed it was "ketchup" as it should be. Now that is American. I mean, for pete's sake, every restaurant you go to has ketchup on the table along with salt & pepper. You don't see salsa just sitting there for the taking.

I can't even believe they classify "salsa" as a condiment, this was also news to me. So, does that make cheese dip a condiment too? If so, shouldn't that be free? If so, how amazing that would be. I'd drown my little belly in it.

But, back to being American, I'm starting to campaign for "Ketchup on Tortilla Chips". We need to bring back the staple item to our culture. If ketchup isn't your thing, I will also allow mustard or mayo as a substitute. I will also promote dumping the excess ketchup from your table into your purse, under the table or take it to the bathroom for dumping so it will have to be refilled & eventually if everyone cooperates it should make a big enough impact. However, please be discreet, otherwise the restaurants may no longer leave it on the table for all to indulge in. We don't want to counteract our mission here.

Thank you,
Management

0 comments: